Operation Condor UK Blu-ray

andy338

French Blu is looking better (35mm Print from France) but it's shorter Theatrical Edit (98 Mins) plus the ugly uncut Fortune Star Version with French Subs.

Thanks for the info. When you say shorter cut do you mean the US cut? also does it contain English audio?

no, the French edited down the HK Version, the Action seems to be uncut. it is not as horribly butchered as the US Version (which has 95 ! Edits). no English Audio of course.

Cognoscente

I wonder why Lola Forner didn't return. More to the point, why hasn't she done any more movies with Jackie?

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 12:53 AM, Cognoscente said:

I wonder why Lola Forner didn't return. More to the point, why hasn't she done any more movies with Jackie?

2 wasnt enough you mean? My guess is they thought it would be too repetitive to use the same female co-leads over and over again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JCLegend86 said:

2 wasnt enough you mean?

I'm not personally a fan of her but it seems like Jackie really liked her to go from working with her on Wheels on Meals to Armour of God, especially when you look at other actresses who he worked with more than once like Maggie Cheung and Anita Mui.

Operation Condor is peculiar because you would think that, like the first film, the old white guy would have wanted his daughter to come along with Jackie so that he wasn't ripped off.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2022 at 7:13 AM, Cognoscente said:

245334641_4401067893304781_5181621371005658705_n.jpg

This picture is printed in Jackies first autobiography. The caption is just "Giving Oliver Stone some directing tips". I always wondered what the occasion was and kind of assumed this was after his Hollywood breakthrough. But now I know this picture originated 1991 already, thanks! So Oliver Stone visitited the AoG II set, huh.

• Like 2

Back in the '90s, Oliver had this obsession of meeting HK talent. He tried to get several of the action actresses to come over to Hollywood but with nothing happening.

• Like 2