Bolo Yeung

DragonClaws

DragonClaws
Posted (edited)

Can anyone I-D this Bolo Yeung screen role?.

Bolo-Yeung1029.webp

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

DragonClaws
Posted (edited)

AFEREZ directed by and starring Birol Tarkan Yildis, is the latest tile to be added to the IMDB.Com's Bolo Yeung filmography.

"A man wakes up, tied up in a strange place. A voice sounds. "You have poison inside you and only have 60 minutes to live. We have also taken your daughter hostage and also infected it with the poison. Either you give us the formula or you die!" Who is the man, who is the voice and what formula is it about? What will happen? Then the pandemic breaks out worldwide."

Link- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt19875422/?ref_=tt_mv_close

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
4 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

AFEREZ directed by and starring Birol Tarkan Yildis, is the latest tile to be added to the IMDB.Com's Bolo Yeung filmography.

"A man wakes up, tied up in a strange place. A voice sounds. "You have poison inside you and only have 60 minutes to live. We have also taken your daughter hostage and also infected it with the poison. Either you give us the formula or you die!" Who is the man, who is the voice and what formula is it about? What will happen? Then the pandemic breaks out worldwide."

Link- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt19875422/?ref_=tt_mv_close

Again.... a little skeptical. 

• Like 2

Cognoscente
On 7/14/2017 at 12:16 PM, DragonClaws said:

Spot the tough guy, from right to left, Fong Yau, Bolo, San Kuai, Chan Sing, Chan Wai Man.

Now I'm not too sure who the guy on the far left is?, can anyone I.D him?.

Picture12.jpg

Chieh Yuen is somebody who I wish that Chan Wai-Man and Bolo talked about. For someone who did a fair amount of movies with them, it's like he never existed when you read or listen to their interviews (especially when the subject of Bruce comes up).

On 10/27/2017 at 1:16 PM, DragonClaws said:

With the late Geoffrey Lewis, and stuntman Pat Malota at Tai Tam Bay Hong Kong.

During filming of Double Impact (1990).

Bolo-Yeung180.jpg

I'm surprised that the movie was in production as far back as '89. Given the timeframe, Van Damme and Bolo could have auditioned to be in Operation Condor.

117987661_108944757597260_3028473521207999596_n.jpg.7027af6d69987064f7003133b489b547.jpg

• Like 2

DragonClaws
Just now, Cognoscente said:

Chieh Yuen is somebody who I wish that Chan Wai-Man and Bolo talked about. For someone who did a fair amount of movies with them, it's like he never existed when you read or listen to their interviews (especially when the subject of Bruce comes up).

Maybe the interviewers didnt ask any questions relating to Chieh Yuen?. He appeared in many of the same Shaw Brothers productions Bolo Yeung did, Angry Guest, King Boxer, The 14 Amazons and some other indie flicks. Such as Tiger, The Greatest Thai Boxing, and the still un-released Black Guide. The picture you posted is from the 1975 Mr Asia contest?,  David Yeung shared this photo online. Thats a decent quality version of the image, where did you find it @Cognoscente?.

• Like 2

Cognoscente
On 12/5/2021 at 9:48 PM, DragonClaws said:

I wonder if any trailers for Crystal Fist a.k.a Jade Claw - (1979), feature clips from the rare Bolo/Billy Chong face-off?.

This video reminded me of your post.

• Like 2

DragonClaws
Posted (edited)

Handmade South African movie poster for Double Impact (1991), artist unknown. Part of the poster, appears to have been inspired by The Breathing Fire (1991) VHS Covers/Promotional posters.

Bolo-Yeung176.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

ShawAngela
On 5/12/2022 at 8:23 PM, DragonClaws said:

Can anyone I-D this Bolo Yeung screen role?.

Bolo-Yeung1029.webp

Isn't it from the movie with Bruce Li and John Chang and Dana in which Bolo fights like a gorilla ? I don't remember the title at this moment, but Ho Chung Tao plays and Dana both play undercover detectives.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

DragonClaws
On 8/7/2022 at 10:33 AM, ShawAngela said:

Isn't it from the movie with Bruce Li and John Chang and Dana in which Bolo fights like a gorilla ? I don't remember the title at this moment, but Ho Chung Tao plays and Dana both play undercover detectives.

No its not from Storming Attacks (1978) a.k.a The Image of Bruce Lee. Though he doesnt fight like a gorilla in that one, you might be thinking of his performances in The Dragon, The Hero (1979) or Bruce & Shaolin Kung Fu (1977)? and he does a similar style in a few of the G-Men '75/'82 episodes.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1