The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Irongod2112
10 hours ago, actionfan93 said:

very curious were these and the others mentioned on 88 already on the schedule or did popular demand add them to the schedule

These haven't been teased yet.

Much more to come too! :)

• Like 8

actionfan93
3 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

These haven't been teased yet.

Much more to come too! :)

no I mean were these already planned or due to popular demand for these titles they were added to the 2023 schedule kind of like what you said with the girls with guns none planned but that could easily change is that the case with the titles you are referring to from 88 and Eureka

Richard Ng is in very poor health and the current increase in Covid cases in Asia has meant we were unable to get the new interviews with him and Lowell Lo which were planned before Christmas.

I emailed Eureka about the interviews which Richard Ng and Lowell Lo interviews on Magnificent Warriors (they disappeared on the site listing) and this was their response. Really hope Ng makes a recovery

• Like 5

3 hours ago, panzer said:

I emailed Eureka about the interviews which Richard Ng and Lowell Lo interviews on Magnificent Warriors (they disappeared on the site listing) and this was their response. Really hope Ng makes a recovery

Oh no! Hope he gets well soon. The Legend.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2023 at 1:46 PM, Irongod2112 said:

Working on putting together a new box set that should be announced soon, I'm hopping you all like it. ;)

A clue or spelling mistake? first one was already released so may just be spelling. Lol

• Haha 4

Sweet!! I haven't seen Bullet Train in ages, if I remember correctly it's where Speed got it's premise from. It's always great to get more Sonny Chiba films!!

• Like 3