2021 Pro Wrestling Thread (WWE/AEW/Impact/NJPW/Indies)

AlbertV

AEW had a great show last night with Bryan Danielson vs. Kenny Omega going to the 30 minute draw, I would've went to the show but couldn't get out of work.

The main event with Britt Baker vs. Ruby Soho was pretty good also and the NYC crowd was into it big time.

• Like 4

DragonClaws

Catching up on some NWA, and it was great to see Austin Idol being apart of the show. I think he's got the best hat in Pro Wrestling right now?.

• Like 2

Another great episode of AEW Dynamite last night:

-Adam Cole is over like crazy, I could see him as TNT or World Champ down the line, great match with Jungle Boy

-Bryan/Kenny seems like it will happen at the next PPV for the World Title, looking forward to that one if it happens.

-Dan Lambert is a heat machine and I like his promos.

-Speaking of promos, Arn Anderson can still cut a promo with the best of them.

-Great main event with Sammy Guevara winning the TNT title over Miro.

• Like 2

PandaPawPaw

Jade is still green as hell. Looks great but I've noticed whenever she's a bit lost, she does that bloody bicep pose. Any opportunity she gets and bam! Bicep pose. It looks awkward and forced.

Anyone watch Rhodes to the Top? Reality trash and way too much backstage stuff. Like OK everyone knows it's fake but seeing heels and faces all getting on is weird.

Also why does Brandi act like she's a wrestler when she can't wrestle. Nobody wants to see her wrestle as it is. :tongueout

• Like 2